The most convenient way to get to Moskvarium is through the main entrance: it is equpped with a special lift.
Elevators provide comfortable movement between the floors of the complex. Please contact the receptionist at the information desk for assistance.
The area of the Aquarium and the Auditorium is also equipped with ramps and stair lifts for the movement of people with disabilities.
In the baby care rooms on the ground, first and third floors of the complex you can feed and swaddle the baby.
There is a special offer for visiting the Aquarium exhibition for the following categories:
• Children under 3 years get free admission
• Disabled of the 1st group or children with disabilities (+1 accompanying person) — 10 RUB per person on any day
• Disabled of the 2nd group — 600 RUB per person on any day
• Large families — 600 RUB per person on any day
• Pensioners — 450 per person on working Mondays only
• Veterans of the Second World War, Heroes of the Russian Federation and the USSR — 10 RUB per person on any day
Please note that the reduced prices are only valid when paying in cash at the box offices of Moskvarium at presentation of the document confirming the privilege.